Industry & Ancillary Services
The in-house management of all site support services is a key task for TRBA Group as it leads to maximum reactivity on our sites. This ensures the timely execution of the works by qualified and experienced experts. Our solid financial position guarantees that your project will be carried out using the best equipment and the latest techniques. We are always on the lookout for new, more efficient and innovative production tools to offer you a high-quality project, at the best price and within the best timeframe.
OPTIMAL GEOGRAPHICAL REPRESENTATION
The Industry & Ancillary Services division takes care of the management of the various operating sites and studies new investment opportunities and internal development projects. We have 8 sites in Wallonia and one in Northern France. These sites are strategically located to optimally cover the areas targeted by our activities. The proximity of our operating sites to your site is an undeniable advantage that enables us to carry out your projects at the most affordable price. For larger projects, our concrete plants can be installed directly on the construction site to avoid transport issues. TRBA Group also has 4 consolidation and operations centres located along the water, allowing for the supply of materials by barge and thus increasing the number of exchanges between platforms.
YOUR TRBA SERVICE CENTRE
All site support services are coordinated by a Service Centre which guarantees autonomy and a quick response, and therefore enables a seamless execution of your project.
The Service Centre includes:
- A maintenance and repair workshop to guarantee the best performance of all our machines and vehicles.
- A breakdown service with fully equipped vehicles available 24/7.
- A drive-in service for rapid delivery of all the required construction supplies and equipment.
- A mobile fuel distribution service to supply our machines directly on site.
- An intelligent organisation for the transport of equipment of all types and sizes.
- A signalling service for optimum safety at every stage of the project.
- A laboratory and a research and development unit.