TRBA - MANUFACTURER
AT THE CUTTING EDGE OF TECHNOLOGY
We work with slipform pavers combining the most innovative technologies with a solid and reliable design. Moreover, our teams are enthusiastic and love a challenge.
We also use concrete of just the right consistency and composition, as this is the only way to ensure a quality result.
The staff managing our concrete plants are fully aware of these requirements, which allows us to provide a product with optimum workability and durability.
TRBA IS YOUR GO-TO EXPERT FOR ALL YOUR CONCRETE ROAD INFRASTRUCTURE :
- Logistics and multimodal platforms
- Industrial and commercial buildings
- Industrial parks
- National, regional and rural roads
- Car parks
- Cycle paths or footpaths and pavements
- Container parks
SPECIALISED EQUIPMENT :
- 6 concrete plants (production rate up to 350 m³/h)
- 9 slipform pavers (application width up to 15.50 metres), 2 of which are equipped with a 3D guidance system
- Automatic dowel bar equipment
- 15 concrete mixer trucks
- 50 different moulds for linear elements (in-house design and manufacture)
- 2 fully equipped trucks for concrete cutting and joint treatment
- 5 vibrating beams (in-house design and manufacture)
- Specific materials for surface finish:
– broom or brushed finish
– bush-hammered finish
– printed finish according to the desired matrix (paving slabs, etc.)
– stripped finish
From reinforced or non-reinforced concrete to continuous or discontinuous, brushed, deactivated (stripped), bush-hammered, printed or dyed concrete… TRBA offers a very wide range of products, which we apply to different surfaces such as roads, motorways, airports, roundabouts, cycle paths and more.
Our slipform pavers allow us to produce traffic lanes up to 15.50 metres in width in a single movement. The machines use concrete from strategically located fixed or mobile plants. This reduces the transport distance and increases the quality of the concrete used. The vibrating beams we design ensure that the water content of the concrete is kept to a minimum.
Thanks to our experience, we can mechanically install concrete in variable widths. The use of our progressive and adjustable pavers guarantees a high-quality execution, regardless of the complexity of the project.
The slipforming techniques we have mastered are also suitable for laying kerbs, water channels, gutters (slotted or open), guardrails and ditch linings.
In this framework, TRBA’s technical division designs and produces complex moulds for quay walls, canal banks, culverts, rolling beams, foundation footings, etc.