Désiré Stadsbader took over his father’s company, which was already active in the construction sector.
Acquisition of the brickworks in Mouscron.
Construction of a concrete plant in Kortrijk.
Jean-Pierre Stadsbader joined the family business.
Construction of an asphalt mixing plant and a new concrete plant in Stasegem.
Jean-Pierre Stadsbader established the company TRAMO in Mouscron.
Road and motorway works in Wallonia.
Construction of the Lille-Brussels high-speed train line.
• Construction of a concrete plant and a sorting centre along the canal in Péruwelz.
• New head office of TRAMO BÉTON.
Pierre Stadsbader joined the company.
Michèle Stadsbader joined the company.
• Creation of the company TRBA.
• Construction of a concrete plant and sorting centre along the canal in Farciennes.
• Creation of the company LES ENROBÉS DU CENTRE.
• Construction of an ultra-modern asphalt mixing plant in Strépy-Bracquegnies.
• Creation of the subsidiary TRBA SAS.
• Construction of a concrete plant and sorting centre along the canal in Douai near the head office.
• Construction of a new administration building in Mouscron.
• Relocation of TRBA’s administrative headquarters.
Construction of a new building grouping all the logistics activities of the TRBA group at a new site in Péruwelz.